What's new

Low tide fog

Maydaywood

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 4, 2013
Messages
32
Reaction score
5
Location
Boston
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What do you all think? The target audience is tourists who would buy this in little gift shops. and this is one of the beaches(known for the low tides). C&C much appreciated
$DSC_0879.webp
 
I would be curious to see I it in colour as I do not get the "feeling" of low tide from the black and white. Maybe it needs a bit more contrast - don't know, but it would be something I would try. How did you do the conversion - just curious(again).

WesternGuy
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom