What's new

Low Tide Lightning

pugnacious33

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 26, 2008
Messages
756
Reaction score
21
Location
MS Gulf Coast
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
l4.jpg


l3.jpg
 
Those are wayyy cool. Was it that dark or is that the mood you set in PP. Great work!
 
Very cool. Was this from one exposure or several? Love the first one best, it has a lot of depth to it. Also looks a bit dangerous being out there.
 
Great captures, did you do any HDR?
 
Thanks guys. I did zero post processing here, no HDR, and all are single exposures (long ones.....about 40 seconds I think). We took our boat out to one of the barrier islands here in South Mississippi and camped. This thunderstorm rolled past around midnight. I hunkered down in my tent until it passed and got out and took these around 1 am, in total darkness.

Here are a couple more. Since I did no PP, you can see how the different apertures and shutter speeds affect the color, pretty cool I think. For the last shot, the full moon appeared and lit up the island.

l2.jpg


l6.jpg
 
+1, Great shots
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom