lowepro micro trekker 200

molsen

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So far, so good. GREAT bag...especially when you're used to carrying everything on one shoulder.

http://www.amazon.com/LOWEPRO-Trekker-200-Camera-Backpack/dp/B00007E7UN

D50 body + 55-200, 28-80, 50 lenses + sb400 flash + a bunch of filters + batteries + cleaning stuff = still LOTS of room to spare...i mean seriously enough room for 2 more lenses and a bigger flash. and that's just in the main storage area.

the front pocket swallows up all kinds of stuff, lol. it's perfect for personal items. it also has a little organizer pocket for keys, pens, etc. there are also a couple pockets on the outside + slots to put a lens pen or strap on other accessories.

The shoulder straps are very comfortable and are versatile. also, there are straps on the bottom of the bag for a smallish tripod, which is nice because it won't get in the way of trying to open any of the zippers to get to your stuff.

There are, of course, a few more pockets inside, and the whole main storage compartment is completely customizable in its configuration thanks to the usual velcro dividers method.

all-in-all a great deal for $80...and my shoulders finally get a break now!

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Good for you.

I have two LowePro bags and think they're great. The smaller one is about 15 years old and still in good shape.

good to know...i expect this one to last a long time as well. it seems VERY sturdy.

it's funny...i got it at Ritz Camera which, of course, sells all of the Quantary Pro stuff. some of their bags seemed pretty decent...but then I tried out one and pulled the zipper to open it and the zipper handle popped right off. i said "well im done looking at THAT brand."

but we use lowepro bags where i work.... and they have been around since the d50s there were bought new, and both the bags and cameras are in top shape!

I have the Mini Trekker AW:

http://products.lowepro.com/product/Mini-Trekker%20AW,1965.htm

I believe its just one model above or below yours, and I really like it a lot. I've taken that thing with me when travelling and had it on my back upwards of 10 hours at a time and with great comfort, even when filled to near it's entire capacity.

I was annoyed at the price initially, but I soon learned fast the difference between a nice backpack that was camera specific vs an ordinary backpack modded to hold my camera gear.

Lowepro makes some really nice stuff, and when this one goes, I plan to replace it with either the exact same model or 1 size larger.

I am glad I purchased it!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back