Lowepro Slingshot 200 or 300?

crap! mine just got here in the mail today and while it fits everything I have right now, I want one more lens (nikon 105mm macro) and there is no room for it! GAH!
Also, with the telephoto in there, I can't get the divider to fasten to the side, it's open on the end. I worry it's going to fall out!

Any chance you can exchange it?
I ended up getting the 300 the difference between 200 and 300 is a little too extreme if you want a bigger bag the 200 just may not be quite big enough like you said but the 300 is too big and heavy for carrying even half loaded stuff.. Shame but I think it must be reflected in their pricing because it is still the best deal! (Especially if you are obsessed with the weather proof cover like me)

Rubbertree if you are able to return yours and want to PM me I can give you the name of the Canadian Seller I got mine off it came to $100 including both taxes (Ontario) and shipping and it was here in a day.

It is also not comfortable getting it off.

I've found my slingshot (200) pretty comfortable so far, and have no trouble getting it off.

I started by attempting to put my head through the loop, as it were; that's pretty awkward and uncomfortable. But if you keep the helper strap attached, and unclip the main strap at the bottom left, you can just put it on and take it off by placing it on your right shoulder like a regular backpack, then fasten the main sling strap across your chest.

Thanks RebelTasha (I love your screen name, my bff's name is Tasha and she certainly is a rebel!)
I got it at Vistek and can exchange it if I need to. I am going to try it out for a bit and try to make it work. The 300 is just way too big! Even the 200 looks huge compared to the 100.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back