What's new

LowePro Stealth Reporter D200AW

Mike1.6

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 27, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Beautiful New England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello all. I know I'm new on TPF but I have plenty of references on other photo forums for you to check if you'd like. Just let me know. Here's the post:

$64.00 shipped and Paypalled.

I got this bag thinking it would be perfect for me and then left it in the camera closet for months. Took it out, removed the tags (still have one) and put it back in the closet for another month. I think it's time to say good-bye.

New (as in unused) with all of the original doo-dads and some of the original packaging materials. Great bag for someone.

It looks like a brand new one does so get a better look at the website

http://products.lowepro.com/product/...AW,2045,20.htm
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom