LR to PS help

ChrisedwardsHT

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Anytime I move a photo from LR to PS it looks totally messed up, anyone know what could be wrong?

What is your workflow (what steps are you doing)?

Sounds like a color management issue. First of all you need to have a calibrated monitor, second you need to be sure your color management settings reflect that monitor profile. Here's a good link to get you started. Color settings in Photoshop

When you are telling it to go from LR to PS are you telling it to use the original or with LR adjustments? If you don't select with LR adjustments it will not bring any changes you make over.

When you are telling it to go from LR to PS are you telling it to use the original or with LR adjustments? If you don't select with LR adjustments it will not bring any changes you make over.
This is my thought, as well as some color issues. I want to know his process.

This just started happening to me.

I have an image (.nef) I've been editing in LR. I applied a B&W filter preset. Then, from the develop page in LR, selected "open as smart object in photoshop". I've done this hundreds of times. Only now, the image opens in PS with seemingly all the color mix adjustments, but without the zeroed saturation. no changes have been purposefully made to export settings.

Any ideas?

screenshot-1.jpg

screenshot-1-2.jpg

Most reactions

Back