LTB: 18-200mm Sigma/Tamron for Nikon D3100

nicad3100

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am looking for a lenses for my Nikon D3100...As I don't have any lenses at all I would like to buy a good all around lense. It will need to be shipped to Nicaragua and the transaction will happen through ebay...Ready to buy now.

You're chances of finding someone here with on eof those are slim. They aren't a good quality lens.
Chances of finding anyone here willing to ship to Nicaragua even through ebay and all of that are slim to none. I am sorry my friend! Why not just purchase from an auction already on ebay?

I see the prices on this site is lower that whats offered on ebay currently.

What lenses would you suggest on a budget.

The all in one lenses like the 18-200 are a serious compromise on quality. Especially at the ends of it. They tend to be pretty sharp in the middle. Because the lens has to work over such a huge zoom it has to compromise to do it. You lose the quality of a GOOD lens.
You'd be better off with the kit lens and a 55-200.

I have Nikon D3100 with 18-55 lens but I have purchaced Nikkor 55-300mm super tele lens and I am fully satisfied. Portrait is perfect and landscpe also perfect.

I suggest you to see on dpreview.com the result sample of this lens, I am sure with a budget of approx. 400 usd you will be very very satisfied.

Most reactions

Back