What's new

Ludlow Falls

LWW

TPF Supporters
Joined
Aug 3, 2005
Messages
1,360
Reaction score
67
Location
Dayton,Ohio
LdlwFlls001.jpg


LdlwFlls002.jpg


Taken at...Ludlow Falls, Ohio.

Thanks for viewing.

LWW
 
love that second shot! Beautiful :thumbup:
 
Very nice. I like the second one.
 
Good picture, the water has a very nice milky appearence, good comp. As most know, I have a water fetish, may I ask your camera settings?
 
Very beautiful - I like both shots, nice angle on the 2nd shot.
 
Nice shots.Really like the second one. Never thought about making a run to Ludlow Falls. Just about fell off my chair when I read the subject line of your post. Thought I was the only Dayton area person on here..

If you have the time make a trip to the Cedarville Falls just north of Xenia on SR. 42.
 
may I ask your camera settings?
I'm posting this stuff as I go through my old pics and digitize them so I'm going from memory.

I know I took this before I bought the F4s so it was taken on an N8008s Nikon and I remember I shot it at f16 Kodak 25 speed color film when such a thing was possible.

I remember bracketing and I BELIEVE these were 1 sec exposures. As you can see the water was not very deep at the time.

The lens was a Nikkor 70-210 f4 AF, which BTW I wish I would have never got rid of.

I wish I could be a little more certain on the settings.

LWW
 
i love the second Lww.. nice choice of shutter speed.. :thumbsup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom