What's new

LumoPro LP160 Quad-sync Flash for Canon

TwiceTown

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 25, 2011
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, Calif.
LumoPro LP160 Manual Flash SOLD
Works for Canon, Nikon but check the MPEX site for on camera sync compatiblity. Will work with wireless triggers regardless

This is a great manual flash for off-camera use. It's more powerful than the 550ex and 430ex and nearly as powerful as the 580ex--two of which I own. Which is why I'm selling it. I wanted to get all TTL flashes and this was the only non-ttl flash I have left. For the price, this flash is hard to beat and it's promoted throughout the Strobist community. It's normally sold by Midwest Photo Exchange for $159. It's got manual power settings from full to 1/64th and can slave with other flashes--plus it will ignore pre flashes. It's got a metal hot shoe, electronic zoom and 7 degree head tilt as well as the usual range up, down and around to 270 degrees by 187 degrees. It also comes with sync cords, box and wide angle diffuser. Good build, too and in great shape. Works perfectly. SOLD!
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom