What's new

Lunar Eclipse view from Florida

EricD

TPF Supporters
Joined
Feb 25, 2008
Messages
1,733
Reaction score
332
Location
Geneva, Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took me a few to wake up in the middle of the night. Not the best shot but still pretty cool looking. Wish I would have taken more time to set up but dam it was cold...... and my bed was calling me :)


Even got a few stars in the frame as well.....



ECD_2343copy.jpg
 
Just move it a bit to one side...that is all what you have to do; i think it is fairly sharp too

Loved its colour very much

Regards :D
 
I agree with Frequency, I would just prefer it slightly more off center.

This is the most beautiful of all the eclipse photos I have seen! Great color and clarity.
 
I agree with Frequency, I would just prefer it slightly more off center.

This is the most beautiful of all the eclipse photos I have seen! Great color and clarity.

I thought about framing it to the side.....should gone with my first thought. Going to redo it! Thanks for the input
 
I soooo wish I had been able to stay up. Nice shot!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom