What's new

lunar eclispe, Newfoundland.

matt-l

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 20, 2007
Messages
2,707
Reaction score
1
Location
Newfoundland..Due East
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
the best picture i got, i wanted saturn(thanks astrostu) to be in it for comparison to the moon.


IMG_2352.jpg
 
Nice shot, sure its not a satellite though? I am probably wrong, all I can see from Toronto at night is the Moon and satellites and the way the brightness is on the star looks like the sun reflecting off a satellite, but what do I know eh lol.
 
Nice shot, sure its not a satellite though?
Nah, wouldn't be a satellite. We shoot those things down with missles here in the States :D
 
^^ ahaha, i dunno it might be a satalite, hard to tell, but thanks guys(and girl:P)!
 
I like it a lot! I think having the star/satellite/whatever in it is great, too.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom