Al-Wazeer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello

3904154589_6f33038915_b.jpg

What do you think?

Great shot! I think it can work like this or with the bench leveled - either way it looks good. Alot of people don't like space but I tend to use it alot and I personally think the lines work and compliment. Good job :thumbup:

I really like this shot.

I think the space helps give it a sense of place, not only is it the shot of the squirrel, but you get a small idea of the setting.

Very nice! :thumbsup:

Great shot! I think it can work like this or with the bench leveled - either way it looks good. Alot of people don't like space but I tend to use it alot and I personally think the lines work and compliment. Good job :thumbup:
Thanks for the comment Camz, glad you like the photo
I really like this shot.

I think the space helps give it a sense of place, not only is it the shot of the squirrel, but you get a small idea of the setting.

Very nice! :thumbsup:
thanks laika for your kind comment :)

Really nice! :thumbup: Great exposure and focus...he is really sharp! Looks like he is enjoying his lunch too. ;) I like the space to the left on this, it helps give a sense of his small size and the big world he lives in.

Really nice! :thumbup: Great exposure and focus...he is really sharp! Looks like he is enjoying his lunch too. ;) I like the space to the left on this, it helps give a sense of his small size and the big world he lives in.
Thanks Dagwood for your comment :hug::

Great shot!! Really sharp and I love the bokeh too. That's exactly where I would picture a squirrel to grab a quick bite for lunch. ;)

Great capture..... Fat tummy ... he'll be OK over the Winter !! :lol::lol:

BTW, I like the space also ......... gives me a place to sit while I watch him.. ;)

r

Great shot!! Really sharp and I love the bokeh too. That's exactly where I would picture a squirrel to grab a quick bite for lunch. ;)
Thank big.tater for your nice comment ;)

Great capture..... Fat tummy ... he'll be OK over the Winter !! :lol::lol:

BTW, I like the space also ......... gives me a place to sit while I watch him.. ;)

r
Thanks otter, appreciate you comment :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back