- Joined
- Mar 18, 2013
- Messages
- 16,693
- Reaction score
- 18,300
- Location
- Boston
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
- Moderator 🛠️
- #1
Worked hard for these! 2.5 hour drive in the middle of the night into the mountains to get there for 4am pre-sunrise color, full tick protection gear (boots, heavy socks, bug spray), must have inhaled a gallon of pollen... I think it was worth it! It hazed up a bit right where we were hoping to get that sunburst when it crested the mountains unfortunately. Still, I don’t think I’ve ever regretted getting up and out for sunrise. I really need to do it more often. Hope you like these. Feel free to c&c even if you don’t.
1
Lupines at sunrise by SharonCat..., on Flickr
2
Lupines at sunrise by SharonCat..., on Flickr
3
Lupines at sunrise by SharonCat..., on Flickr
4
Lupines at sunrise by SharonCat..., on Flickr
5
Lupines at sunrise by SharonCat..., on Flickr
6
Lupines at sunrise by SharonCat..., on Flickr
7
Lupines at sunrise by SharonCat..., on Flickr
8
Lupines at sunrise by SharonCat..., on Flickr
1
Lupines at sunrise by SharonCat..., on Flickr2
Lupines at sunrise by SharonCat..., on Flickr3
Lupines at sunrise by SharonCat..., on Flickr4
Lupines at sunrise by SharonCat..., on Flickr5
Lupines at sunrise by SharonCat..., on Flickr6
Lupines at sunrise by SharonCat..., on Flickr7
Lupines at sunrise by SharonCat..., on Flickr8
Lupines at sunrise by SharonCat..., on Flickr
Last edited:
Those beautiful fields must be full of them.