PropilotBW Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Feb 7, 2013 Messages 2,016 Reaction score 692 Location Atlanta, GA, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 25, 2014 #16 I like this. I'm still intrigued by your technique to achieve this effect
PixelRabbit A naughty little bunny... Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 6,593 Reaction score 3,719 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 26, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #17 Thanks all!
Warhorse Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 2,733 Reaction score 897 Location Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 26, 2014 #18 Looks good, but be careful to not run out of that "bunny pixie dust".
Designer Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 13, 2012 Messages 18,505 Reaction score 4,853 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 26, 2014 #19 Warhorse said: Looks good, but be careful to not run out of that "bunny pixie dust". Click to expand... I think the more she uses the more she will find in her stash.
Warhorse said: Looks good, but be careful to not run out of that "bunny pixie dust". Click to expand... I think the more she uses the more she will find in her stash.