Luxembourg Concert Hall

spako

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
spako.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I already uploaded some pictures of this concert hall here in Luxembourg, but those were taken at night.. here are some shots I took this afternoon... hope you like them!

what do you think of the borders? I'm always having a hard time deciding if I should add a border an when yes which one..maybe someone could help me out here ;-)
IMG_2843_3.jpg

IMG_2795_1-1.jpg

IMG_2789_1.jpg

IMG_2763_1.jpg

first three are stellar, although i'm not fond of the last. not because there is anything technically wrong with it, i just don't find its composition to be nearly as powerfull as the first ones.

also, i think color sometimes takes away from attention that would have been at the lines and forms

Love the view in all

That Concert Hall really BEGS to be taken (in photos) from all angles: all those lines and shapes ... wonderful to be explored with the camera!

I am really fond of the third photo here, I so like how the very strictly horizontal lines of the steps along with the strictly vertical lines of the windows on the top of the steps compete with the diagonal, not quite as strictly running though, lines of this wall!

But I also like the idea behind the last photo, even though that falls into an all different category, it is a lot less abstract, but I like the inclusion of the leaf in the foreground, the reflection and the building ... the last one gives context to the close-ups. And yes, well, if you had given us the task to find out which of this series of four does not really belong into the SERIES as such, it would need to be #4. ;)

newrmdmike said:
first three are stellar, although i'm not fond of the last. not because there is anything technically wrong with it, i just don't find its composition to be nearly as powerfull as the first ones.

exactly. the first three look very very nice together :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back