invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p58151126-4.jpg

This is Lyons Manor, a house that once belonged to a well-known businessman in the small town of Carberry (Manitoba). We were awed by the size and architectural quality of the house, uncommon for a rural residence in this area. As can be seen in one of the windows to the left, the exterior of the house was made of brick, which is very rare in rural Manitoba.

This was clearly a posh residence back in its day.

Unfortunately, the place looked like it had been ravaged by vandals at some point or two, so there was not much left.

Last edited:
I love the angle and the processing. Great job.
Which lens did you shoot this with if i am ay ask?

IMO I think it will be better when the outside isnt as bright so you dont have that much range. I hope some millionaire will buy this property and restore it to its original glory!

I like this a lot. It actually held my attention for awhile. What a wonderful house. I like that the outside is bright, it brings contrast, not only in color, but a bright and happy outside, and the dark run down inside.

Which lens did you shoot this with if i am ay ask?
This was shot with a Tokina 11-16mm. Love this lens!

IMO I think it will be better when the outside isnt as bright so you dont have that much range.
Could be... but I'm not worried about the wide range – I love me a challenge! :)

I like that the outside is bright, it brings contrast, not only in color, but a bright and happy outside, and the dark run down inside.
Thanks for noticing that. Hadn't it been for the beautiful greens outside, I would've converted this one to B&W like most of my abandonment images of the last few months.

Thanks everybody for your kind comments!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back