What's new

M first HDR

Traxtor

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 25, 2008
Messages
121
Reaction score
0
Location
Kongsberg, Norway
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So this is my first HDR. C&C much appreciated. :)
2545844978_68253466b4_b.jpg
 
I loooove it! the colors are so rich, and its a soft, yet crisp. almost looks like an animation.
 
Looks like a very accurate pencil drawing. Very interesting subject and the colours are super-intense. I sometimes like these intense, cartoonlike HDR edits, but I for my part would only do it for experimentation reasons, or to play with the photo. It would not become "my style" though. But sometimes these cartoonlike HDRs are refreshing, and I feel that this one's one of the refreshing ones.
 
Thanks ppl :) It seems I made it with this one. Hehe.
 
wow ya, I loveee this picture. It's amazing. The colours are just so unreal... I really want to learn how to do pictures like that.
 
Awesome shot, better then anything ive been able to put together yet
 
It's gorgeous, I'm hoping to work my way towards that once I get more familure with my camera.
 
Very very nice.

Just curious, how many different exposures did you use?
 
Wow! This really shocked me! Didn't think I'd get this many positive comments! Thanks ppl :)

Elemental: I used three different exposures for this one. 1. (ISO 100, 1/125, f/8) 2. (1/200) 3. (1/250)
No PP besides Tonemapping.
 
I really find this image interesting. I had not heard of HDR photography prior to your post, but your photo has drawn my attention. :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom