invisible Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 5,213 Reaction score 983 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 18, 2009 #1 Thanks for looking. Last edited: Oct 5, 2009
Al-Wazeer TPF Noob! Joined Dec 25, 2008 Messages 1,174 Reaction score 0 Location Bahrain (somewhere in mid east) Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 18, 2009 #2 nice photo like it!
invisible Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 5,213 Reaction score 983 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 18, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks very much
J jvgig TPF Noob! Joined Sep 26, 2007 Messages 326 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 18, 2009 #4 Great contrast between the rectangular bricks and the curved bicycle rack. I think it would be a little stronger with a darker background so the tubing really pops.
Great contrast between the rectangular bricks and the curved bicycle rack. I think it would be a little stronger with a darker background so the tubing really pops.
G gob144 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 6, 2008 Messages 182 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 18, 2009 #5 wow good job on makeing such a boring everyday object interesting to look at. i agree with the darker background.
wow good job on makeing such a boring everyday object interesting to look at. i agree with the darker background.
invisible Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 5,213 Reaction score 983 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 19, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 jvgig said: I think it would be a little stronger with a darker background so the tubing really pops. Click to expand... I assume you're suggesting that I darken those bricks in PP... but I wouldn't know how. If anybody wants to give it a go, please be my guest. Thanks for the feedback, guys. Last edited: Jan 19, 2009
jvgig said: I think it would be a little stronger with a darker background so the tubing really pops. Click to expand... I assume you're suggesting that I darken those bricks in PP... but I wouldn't know how. If anybody wants to give it a go, please be my guest. Thanks for the feedback, guys.
invisible Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 5,213 Reaction score 983 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 20, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Hey, this thread is already on page 2 in less than a day? Is TPF returning to its usual level of participation? This is great news! I'm celebrating with a shameless bump :blushing:
Hey, this thread is already on page 2 in less than a day? Is TPF returning to its usual level of participation? This is great news! I'm celebrating with a shameless bump :blushing: