What's new

M1 Personnel Carrier

DragonHeart

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
721
Reaction score
17
Location
South Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2350676250_9ca64f0577_o.jpg
 
As a former soldier, I've ridden in these many times. Them and the M113's, with the M134 Predator Mini-guns, and M79 Grenade launchers equipped.

Not sure if it's the way it just got copy/pasted, but appears really fuzzy and noisy. The angle and fill is good, however. I had a hard time with the resoloution on it...but maybe how it just got imported on here. Otherwise, I like it.

Have any info. on this PC (personell carrier)?
 
no, just saw it at a truck stop on My trip from NC to FL so figured I HAD to take a shot of it.
 
Man, that's cool. Just go lucky then, haha. Just makes me jealous you're going to FL :mrgreen:
 
lol... I live in FL. Have my entire life. I was visiting NC due to death in the family.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom