Macabre or just plain stupid?

I keep coming back to this thread.

I like it. I think if you didn't explain that the letter was Pink Floyd lyrics-- then yes, the text should be blurred. But for some odd reason, now that I know that-- I think it works fine how it is.

I'm kinda surprised that this shot got so much attention and replies. I might re-shoot this in the future with the suggestions that were made. I had another idea of seeing the feet in the BG and the foreground would be a female holding the letter as if the camera is looking over her shoulder.

Anyway, I appreciate the feedback.

It is scary...picture and idea is great but... "idea" is macabre and scary...

Not a bad picture - although I can't help it needs a prop of some kind - a toy gun (with smoke coming out the barrel), a slightly filled syringe, or a small bottle of pills. Then it would be perfect (to me anyway).

Good idea, but maybe it´s a bit too obvious.

More subtle perhaps, to have the pen and a piece of paper on the table...lower camera angle, but without "readable" text...blurred feet as you have it in the background. The "hints" then give the viewer more room for imagination...the note is there, but what does it say?...

i agree put a pen on the paper. and change the text.

I think I see the shadow of someone's arm on the far right in the background, lol.

i think the shot is pretty neat, but i agree the text should be blurred and there should be a pen on the paper.

i also liked the idea of someone reading the note with the shot of the hanging feet over their shoulder. with a tear, too if possible.

did you win?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back