What's new

MacBook

xamblin

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 9, 2008
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
Pennsylvania
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
MacBook:
13 inch glossy wide screen
2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor
1 GB DDR2 SDRAM ( 2 x 512mb DDR2)
80GB Hard Drive
Intel GMA 950 graphics processor (64MB)
DVD-RAM/CD-RW
1 firewire 400/2 usb 2.0
and all that good stuff.

Looking for a Canon Digital Rebel XTi/400D with a lens more on the wide side. If you have the kit lens, that's fine.

I received this laptop from a friend who broke the screen. I replaced it and do not really have a need for it. I miss my old xti and thought this would be a decent trade.
The macbook is in exelent condition, I would expect the camera/lens to be in the same -_-
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom