Machinery HDR Effects2

manaheim = Occupation: Information Technology Management Executive???????????????

Well just to let anyone else who may purchase this software for HDR
You have to unplug your cable connection from the router to be able to work without Internet connection.
BYE

Bynx said:
Dont kid yourself. He talks like this a lot. Like how someone talks just after they bump their head real hard and they dont know who they are. I spend most of my time in the HDR Forum and he pops in a lot just to rile people up. Babbles on incoherently.

Oh calm down. You're such an angry little man. It was a joke for chrissakes.

Here, since you said you don't follow, let me break it down for you...

1. OP posts on a generic forum asking for technical support on his purchased product. This is absolutely not how you go about getting tech support (note my title as posted by op I believe)

2. I find it strange and comment on it.

3. Someone (not me) accuses him of piracy.

4. Someone else (nicely) explains why posting for support here is not the best approach and suggests alternatives.

5. Scraig (god love the guy, there are few like him) VERY nicely helps the OP out.

6. I make a very friendly joke to scraig, which admittedly was a VERY gentle poke at OP in the third person.

7. You lose your **** and start flinging insults like a wild man.

There you go. Hope that helps. :)

Bynx said:
Dont kid yourself. He talks like this a lot. Like how someone talks just after they bump their head real hard and they dont know who they are. I spend most of my time in the HDR Forum and he pops in a lot just to rile people up. Babbles on incoherently.

Oh yeah and one more clarifying point... I'm all over this forum all the time, and I do the same thing in your precious hdr forum that I do everywhere. Your problem with me is you see HDR as an end and I see it as a means to one. If I dare ever suggest that using HDR to shoot a picture of your toothbrush in the driveway in bright sunlight wasn't really all that necessary, you act like a hen who has just had her chicks snatched away from her by some evil predator.

Opposing viewpoints, last I checked, are not inappropriate for this forum. Whether you like it or not, I can be on here all day long telling people they are wasting their time.

The funniest thing here, though, is I pretty much stopped doing that... Like entirely. In fact I did it because of you. I still think you're ridiculous, but in some part I see you as the hdr queen bee here... And I deliberately choke back my remarks a bit essentially to respect your wishes.... And ALSO because to SOME degree you've made me see the point in using these methods in times that don't obviously "need" it.

Clearly you didn't notice that, however.

Maybe I should go back on my campaign of righting the HDR wrongs...

:)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back