What's new

Macro Bonsai Man

Robin

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 29, 2008
Messages
119
Reaction score
1
Location
Salford Quays, Manchester, UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just playing around with my macro lens, this is a little statuette sitting in our bonsai's pot. Unfortunately the bonsai itself is in poor condition so no pictures of it (though the trunk can be seen in the background of #2). The statuette is only about 2 inches high, if that.

bonsaiman01.jpg


bonsaiman02.jpg
 
That is a NEAT subject!

The first one is really awesome, I just really really liked this, got my attention and I looked at it for a few moments. Just really cool, excellent work!

The second one is a great angle, but I couldn't really find much of a focus point. I can see the center of his face is sharper, but I would adjust your aperture so that you could focus on more of the hat and beard as well.

Great job! Thanks for sharing!
 
Thanks! I admit I was working quickly because I was out on the balcony and it was about to rain! lol. I want to play around with it even more when the bonsai itself is in better condition.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom