Macro shots C&C (so much color!)

Foxx

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all,

Take a look and let me know what I could do differently. I need advice on which point of focus is most interesting...there's just so much going on in this painting I didn't know where to focus :)

6wJgd.jpg

Difference between #1 and #2 is that #1 just has a slightly more narrow crop.

xh56m.jpg

dBAJ6.jpg

I immediately thought, "Man, I wish I could see the whole handprint." I think a wider shot would have benefited these images immensely.

In regards to your focus points, I like the second one the best, by far. If you had captured the whole handprint in focus, with a wider shot, I think this would've been very interesting.

Agreed, second one is best. I wish I could see the whole handprint too though.

Also, I don't really consider them to be macro, the subject is simply too big (unless it's a baby's handprint)

I immediately thought, "Man, I wish I could see the whole handprint." I think a wider shot would have benefited these images immensely.

Ah such is life :) Unfortunately the print is at the edge of the canvas. Any wider of a shot and I lose the effect...

Y1wLZ.jpg

Also, I don't really consider them to be macro, the subject is simply too big (unless it's a baby's handprint)

Point taken, I will remember this next time :)

Ah such is life :) Unfortunately the print is at the edge of the canvas. Any wider of a shot and I lose the effect...

Y1wLZ.jpg

Point taken, I will remember this next time :)

Got screwed on that one, huh.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back