Macro Texture

Ah! It is aluminum. Not sanded, filed, ground, or brushed though. I knew 'silver' would give it away. :lol:

OK, Bitter beat you by a few seconds I'm guessing, BlackSheep. How the pattern was made is still up in the air.

**** you, I'm done. LOL

Black Sheep, it's all yours!

LOL. You won the first prize though. You were on the right track with your previous guesses on how the pattern was made.

PM me your address and I'll send you some film. Do you even have a film camera, lol? Color or B&W? and.... 35mm or 120?

(I have a ton of film, and shipping will be cheap - not worried about it.)

I don't need the film, but thanks.
Give it to whomever can get t second part.

I do have film cameras...AE-1, Minolta maxxum 300something, and an old "AGFA" camera. And a Minolta 110 underwater camera.

OK, I have to go to bed now. I won't really have a chance to check back in till around 7:30 pm Central time, tomorrow.

Later.

edit
OK, cool Bitter.

Ah! It is aluminum. Not sanded, filed, ground, or brushed though. I knew 'silver' would give it away. :lol:

OK, Bitter beat you by a few seconds I'm guessing, BlackSheep. How the pattern was made is still up in the air.

Actually for me, it was the non-magnetic clue, it just took me a few minutes to clue in!
Yep, Bitter beat me on that one for sure, well played!

I don't think I can come up with how the pattern was made, even the "brushed" guess was a distantly remembered concept for me.

No matter what, thanks for the extra clue due to the Jeep factor ;)

(on my phone at break...) Since Bitter said he didn't want it, and you guys were so close - PM me your address if you want it.

I'm good, no need to send the film, but thanks!
I had fun playing :)

So, how was the pattern made?

It was a block of aluminum cut on a bandsaw.

Cool shot, Josh. I'm diggin all the lines and cool texture. So what's your next mystery shot?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back