What's new

Macy's Fireworks

Joined
Nov 26, 2010
Messages
670
Reaction score
21
Location
NJ
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey Guys,

I took this shot of the Fireworks show on the Hudson River from Weehawken NJ. I think the white balance might be off. It looks slightly yellow. Thoughts?

Thanks,
Danny

5907444884_1fa14b3602_b.jpg
 
^^ agreed. Usually I steer away from firework threads. Great context here.
 
Thanks Guys! I appreciate it.
 
nice! I really like it.

and, yes, now that I look at it, it might be a smidgen too yellow?
 
Now that is beautiful!! :) Nice capture.
 
Even if the WB is a bit off, it looks great. Thumbs up from me, beautiful image.
 
excellent picture!

I would have never noticed, but since it was mentioned it does look slightly yellow.
 
What are your aperture and exposure settings? The exposure could be more than 30sec right? Did you use TV mode?
 
Great shot. If you shoot RAW you set WB to Auto and adjust it in post processing. I think it looks great as is.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom