No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Magic, she seems sad.
Magic.jpg

I usually don't like selective coloring but...

More likely, she's just bored, as kitties tend to be. ;)

EOV - I don't see any selective color.

I was also going to say, I see no selective color?

Anyway, I really like the image overall. Composition is good, and the B&W really works well for me. Good work!

I was also going to say, I see no selective color?

Anyway, I really like the image overall. Composition is good, and the B&W really works well for me. Good work!

I'm confused how someone could see selective color, there is no color ... ???

Thank you. I did black and white because the shot didn't have much color to begin with, a little yellow in the cat's eyes and faint color in the background. Everything else was already black or white.

Sorry guys it was early and I thought I was making joke. My apologies. I do however really love cats and have a soft spot for black ones

Thank you. I did black and white because the shot didn't have much color to begin with, a little yellow in the cat's eyes and faint color in the background. Everything else was already black or white.

Nicely done. When my cats are looking out the blinds, I can typically only see their back ends.

Sorry guys it was early and I thought I was making joke. My apologies. I do however really love cats and have a soft spot for black ones

I was just confused, like maybe the photo wasn't being displayed properly, or photobucket was broken.

Most reactions

Back