Magnolia

CherylL

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My magnolia tree started to blossom. Lots of buds this year ready to bloom.

032221_008SMw.jpg

032221_012SMw.jpg

032221_017SMw.jpg

032221_024SMw.jpg

Great shots Cheryl, I just can't believe how much further along in the blooming you guys are. We're a good 400 miles south and barely have anything.

Great shots Cheryl, I just can't believe how much further along in the blooming you guys are. We're a good 400 miles south and barely have anything.

I am surprised that it is early this year. It was fairly windy yesterday and hopefully I can get better shots when more in bloom. One year the tree bloomed overnight and a week later a storm took off all of the blooms.

Pretty flowers. I like No 2 the best because of the dof and bokeh.

Beautiful! I’m jealous. We have nothing but the small beginnings of buds here and a few tulip leaves starting to poke through. And those little purple things - the name is escaping me at the moment.

Nice set, very pretty.
Thanks!

Pretty flowers. I like No 2 the best because of the dof and bokeh.
Thanks! That was tricky to get the green lawn in the background and not the rocks. I'd like to get just one bud next time.

Beautiful! I’m jealous. We have nothing but the small beginnings of buds here and a few tulip leaves starting to poke through. And those little purple things - the name is escaping me at the moment.
Thanks! We are early it seems this year. My neighbor has a cherry tree that blooms very late each year. I'm keeping an eye out. A neighbor down the street has apple trees. She called me last year when they bloomed. I have another neighbor up the street that plants sunflowers and will call me when they are ready.

stunning flowers and buds, i really like #2 & 4.

Beautiful I love spring blooms!

Most reactions

Back