Magnolia

CherylL

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was able to get a few shots before this week's rain storms. It was fairly windy so a challenge to get good focus.

032122_009w.jpg

032122_014w.jpg

032122_019w.jpg

032122_036w.jpg

Magnolia by Cheryl, on Flickr

Nice photos. 2 & 4 for me.

Nice photos. 2 & 4 for me.
Thanks! I moved around the tree for different backgrounds. #4 background is the house across the street.

Nice set. Spring weather is so challenging for magnolia and for cherry blossom shots! Did the rain wash them all away? We are still mostly pre blossom here.

Nice set. Spring weather is so challenging for magnolia and for cherry blossom shots! Did the rain wash them all away? We are still mostly pre blossom here.
Some were washed and blown away. Fortunately there were many buds that hadn't opened yet. I'm waiting on my neighbors' trees to bloom, apple and cherry.

Nice set. We had a large Magnolia tree at our old house. Really hated we had to leave it.

Nice set. Good variety. #4 for me.

Nice set. We had a large Magnolia tree at our old house. Really hated we had to leave it.
Thanks Bill! Magnolia trees are beautiful. The dogwood hasn't bloomed yet. Love this time of year.

Nice set. Good variety. #4 for me.
Thank you! I am partial to #4 too.

Lovely light! These look fantastic.
Thanks Terri! It was a little cloudy evening shot. Super windy so was a challenge to get in focus.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back