What's new

Maine Maple Sunday

runnah

Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Oct 16, 2012
Messages
14,632
Reaction score
7,563
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Good story, well told.
You could easily create a sales brochure for these people (unless you already have :) )

#3 is a bit of an "odd one out", but I like it cos it reminds me of OCC (Orange County Choppers) ;)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #3
Good story, well told.
You could easily create a sales brochure for these people (unless you already have :) )

#3 is a bit of an "odd one out", but I like it cos it reminds me of OCC (Orange County Choppers) ;)

You're right, I think it's the BW, but he was the "tour guide" for one of the shacks.
 
Really cool! I think #1 would have been cool if you would have gotten down on that guys level, that shot is making me want to crouch.
 
YUM and great pics!

For the sake of Cc, and only to insert some BS, some have an HDR type "cooked" feel. The oranges and yellows seem to pop so hard its a distraction.
 
I want pancakes and bacon.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #8
YUM and great pics!

For the sake of Cc, and only to insert some BS, some have an HDR type "cooked" feel. The oranges and yellows seem to pop so hard its a distraction.

The first two? The interior lights there were very yellow and with the warm WB I think that is the cause.
 
^^^ yes sir and I bet the drastic warmth is the cause too
 
Nice set. I'd replace #3 with the color. All the stainless and wood tones really make these shots. Nice
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #11
Nice set. I'd replace #3 with the color. All the stainless and wood tones really make these shots. Nice

Yeah I was bouncing the flash like crazy to try to get the rafters and steel to pop.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #12
^^^ yes sir and I bet the drastic warmth is the cause too

SOOC these were pure orange, I had to do lots of color adjustments to make it somewhat realistic.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom