What's new

Maintenance

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
84
20080802-IMG_0039.jpg
 
I like that picture thor. I have a question though how did you get the pic of the building and everything without being overexposed from the light shining directly at you?
 
Thanks,

A few factors,

little bit of fog, the closest light is fluorescent and wasn't too bright as opposed to the light you see in the background which is a good block and a half away.

Also, I shot iso 100 and was stopped down very far on my lens.
I was also lucky you can see if you look close there is a good amount of light hitting the sides and front of the shack, this was lights in the parking lot, they even out the contrast so I don't have to overexpose the lights to get the shack in proper exposure, without the parking lights it would be a totally diff story,. :wink:
 
A nicely atmospheric, slightly desolate shot.

Regards, Tony
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom