What's new

Makers Market

Sicboi

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 15, 2014
Messages
292
Reaction score
33
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was sitting down at a camera picture kiosk at the store when I took this. Some real beautiful color here as well. No need to talk, the sepia works out. I found it astounding.
 

Attachments

  • $tHE Junction.webp
    $tHE Junction.webp
    327.3 KB · Views: 101
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #3
And how is this relevant to a photo forum?
 
And how is this relevant to a photo forum?

well, because this and some other images you posted are somewhat random. Whatever they mean to you, that meaning doesn't seem to communicate to us. And when we're talking photography, that's a problem.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom