What's new

Makes you want to start itching...

vixenta

Hands Off Me Haggis!
Joined
Mar 27, 2005
Messages
566
Reaction score
17
When i lived in England, i was with a few friends in the park near where i lived, one of them left a can of coke on the ground for only a few minutes and this was the consequence :lol:
I can't decide on which one looks more effective, i know they are both similar, but any idea's?

ants021js.jpg


ants014wn.jpg


Enjoy :)
 
I like the second shot more. (What am I saying! they're both gross!:wink: )


The ants are more spread out and less clumped together! Looks a lot more "creepy crawley"!

(Runs off to itch and scratch!:shock: )
 
Hah, thanks everyone! Number two it is then :mrgreen:
I appreciate all your replies :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom