Making A Simple Logo, Does This Work?

I would say I'm slightly specialized. I will be doing sports (mostly outdoors/alt type sports), motorsports, and wildlife. As for "so much" I can do with my name, I'm drawing blanks. Honestly feel like there is no hope for me creating a graphic type logo, I spent nearly two hours on the texts ones I have now.

your logo needs a mustache. Just sayin...
But my beard is better than a simple mustache ;)

yea, I miss mine. Cant have beards at work.

View attachment 73780View attachment 73781

I have to say yours is better than mine. Mine has been following the ways of the back of my head lately.

I would say I'm slightly specialized. I will be doing sports (mostly outdoors/alt type sports), motorsports, and wildlife. As for "so much" I can do with my name, I'm drawing blanks. Honestly feel like there is no hope for me creating a graphic type logo, I spent nearly two hours on the texts ones I have now.

Mine took me a few days and many, many bunk versions. Keep at it, eventually you'll come up with something you like. I would grab a notebook and start sketching a bunch of logos, and once you get something you like you'll continue to refine it.

I would grab a notebook and start sketching a bunch of logos, and once you get something you like you'll continue to refine it.

Ha! Thats a good one. I can barely handle stick figures.

Dude you have Light in your name? You should capitalize on that some how. Photography = capturing Light

Here is a very crudely made vague idea I had for a logo after thinking about this thread in class. I suppose it is somewhat of a light hall... if I spent more time on it I could probably come up with something nice looking. Feel free to modify / adopt this as you will, should you want to lol.

gSOgSZp.png

Most reactions

New Topics

Back