Making Progress!

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I wasn't sure where to post this but someone encouraged me to come and share my progress so here I am ;)

I FINALLY got a website built! It still needs a little tweaking here and there but overall I'm pretty pleased with it :)

Judi Smelko Photography

Right now I'm making submissions to magazines for publication, still waiting on replies and putting more submissions in but in the meantime I'm sharing images with these magazines and a few have been shared! woot!

Two have been shared on Adore Noir Magazine's timeline on Facebook and one has been shared by Stark Magazine on their site and on Facebook :)

Adore Noir Magazine Facebook
Adore Noir Magazine - Home
Stark-Magazine Facebook
Featured STARK-Magazine

First Adore Noir shared this one, Stark Magazine also shared it a couple days ago which means it is under consideration for publication :) woot!:
IMG_5128bw-1 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

And this morning Adore Noir shared this one on their timeline:
In the Dead of Winter by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

So that's my progress, promoting the heck out of myself and getting some nice feedback so far :)

That's great! Congrats! :smile:

I like the website! One small comment I have is that the automatic scrolling of pages for your images is too fast.

Thanks so much Waday! I meant to change that setting, thank you for reminding me! Just did it, better now?

Congratulations, Judi! Good to see you still remember us little people. :winksexy:

RE the website: It still scrolls pretty fast--before I can really see the thumbnails well enough to decide which one I want to click on and enlarge, they've rotated and changed.

It's a nice site though…man, that has got to get to the TOP of my priority list.

You just have the one photo on the home page? It LOOKS like it should change, because when you hover on it, the L and R arrows appear, but they don't actually do anything.

Thanks Sharon! Ah how can I forget this place?? I have to say I've neglected it since the new skin got implemented and I can't use the Ap anymore :( I'm on my ipod so much and it is painful for me to use it in the browser on it :(

Thanks for your feedback, yes the first page is a slideshow with only one image in it, I'm not sure what I want to do there yet but I kinda like it with just one image, I might take the slideshow out and make it a static image.
Unfortunately that's as slow as the transitions can go in the galleries, I will have to look at other gallery options to see if there are better ones that don't transition so fast....
Yes you do need to make one! While mine needs some tweaking it was sooooo easy to build!

Thanks so much Waday! I meant to change that setting, thank you for reminding me! Just did it, better now?
Yes and no. haha. I still think it shifts too soon. I like that you slowed it down a bit, but I can only see about half of the images before it goes to the next page.

Yes and no. haha. I still think it shifts too soon. I like that you slowed it down a bit, but I can only see about half of the images before it goes to the next page.
Thanks Waday, I'm going to try to fix that, might have to use another gallery or make them one page....

Ok, extended the galleries and no more transitions...

Looks good Judi, worked well for me, but... on your "About the prints" page, you might want to change this line just a bit...

their attention to detail and customer service is next to none.
:lol:

Looks good Judi, worked well for me, but... on your "About the prints" page, you might want to change this line just a bit...

their attention to detail and customer service is next to none.
:lol:
Oops **blush** changed it lol

Hey, you naughty bunny!!! :pumpformylove: I miss you!!

Love your stuff - congrats sweetie!!

Hey, you naughty bunny!!! :pumpformylove: I miss you!!

Love your stuff - congrats sweetie!!
Aw thanks Terri, I miss you too! <3 Busy busy busy lately!

Most reactions

Back