What's new

Making wreathes

The_Traveler

Completely Counter-dependent
Joined
Dec 11, 2006
Messages
18,743
Reaction score
8,049
Location
Mid-Atlantic US
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
In Schwedagon Pya, Yangon, Myanmar


12413-SchwedagonPyaDSC_0094-015-Edit.jpg
 
I like the shot. I'd suggest possibly trying cropping out the red column on the right, as it distracts a little bit. Nice work though!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #3
thanks.
I chose not to crop this tighter for a few reasons.
......It looks a little empty without something on the right
......I didn't want her body right up against the right margin
......her hands would be in the center of the cropped picture
......I 'always' crop to standard dimension and cropping the right would cut out the little boy in the background

You can try cropping and reposting if you like.
 
Great photo, Traveler.
 
The one thing about this photo that I find distracting is the headless figure in the background. She is wearing red, too, which makes me want to look in the background at her. What does the young child have on it's face?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom