What's new

Maltese Islands

MyWebsiteAdviser

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 26, 2007
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The Maltese Islands are a group of islands in the Mediterranean. The main islands are Malta Island and Gozo.

The first two pictures are from Blue Lagoon, Comino Island
comino_island_malta_blue_lagoon_02.jpg


comino_island_malta_blue_lagoon_09.jpg



These two, are from Blue Grotto, Malta Island


malta_blue_grotto_02.jpg


malta_blue_grotto_03.jpg



And the last one, is traditional Maltese bus


malta_bus_05.jpg



You can see all my pictures from Malta here.


Enjoy.
 
Very nice! So, where's the falcon?
 
I really like them all, great colors and composition but they all seem to be taken in very harsh bright light, maybe tone them down abit.. other than that great work!
 
Thanks,

I'll try tone them down a bit
 
Oooh how did I miss these! Breathtaking shots! Boy do I wish I was on one of those boats, or swimming next to one! :thumbsup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom