What's new

Man Cleaning Brass Plate

Fred Berg

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
May 17, 2011
Messages
1,802
Reaction score
748
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
imm028_7-002.jpg


Ektar, DIN 21
 
At first I was going to say it was a bit underexposed but I like it that way. Nice job.
 
At first I was going to say it was a bit underexposed but I like it that way. Nice job.

Actually it is. I used a light meter here but a day or two before I had been shooting DIN 24 film, so the meter was set for this speed and not DIN 21 and I forgot to change the settings. But I also like it like it is.

Thanks.
 
I agree with CCericola and I cant add anything of value other than I agree I like the way the image looks. The under exposure almost gives it a pastel feel that I like. Good job sir.
 
I agree with CCericola and I cant add anything of value other than I agree I like the way the image looks. The under exposure almost gives it a pastel feel that I like. Good job sir.

Thank you, Sam. I appreciate your kind words.
 
I looked at it for a little while thinking, "surely I can find a flaw worth noting". Alas I can not.
 
I like it. Nice work! You can tell he was quite concentrated on what he was doing.
 
Here i read a complete story :D

Thanks, Frequency.

I looked at it for a little while thinking, "surely I can find a flaw worth noting". Alas I can not.

Thanks, rokvi. High praise indeed!

I like it. Nice work! You can tell he was quite concentrated on what he was doing.

Thanks, Demers18. If I had gone up to him to take an incident reading on his head, I don't think he would have noticed!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom