Man, has it been awhile...

footballfan993

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.tylerwarnecke.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I feel pretty bad, about not frequenting this site like I use to. I've been rather busy with trying, and unfortunately struggling to pass my university classes. None The Less, I'll provide you all an update of what's been happening.

My last post was about buying Apple's new 9.7" iPad Pro, which I did do, and I have to say it is great, I've been using it to take notes in class, and while I haven't really messed with the camera, it does have a 12Mp camera, and shoots up to 4K video. While I haven't edited any pictures using it yet, my other artist friend has used the iPad Pro, Apple Pencil, and the Paper 53 app, to do some drawings that have turned out well. I plan to do some editing and iPad photography this summer when I have more free time.

Last week I had the opportunity to assist photographer John Hartman (based in Stevens Point, WI) in doing a light-painting photograph of a private plane which was awesome, and he will be entering the photograph in a contest, which I'm sure it will do great in.

I believe that's all I have for now, Thanks!

Good to hear from you.

Hey he's back! Don't worry young man, school is more important. Besides, your probably out this week for a spell anyway.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back