man its been a good day

vonnagy

have kiwi, will travel...
Reaction score
Website
www.vonnagy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
my mate from welly came up and i took him over to Awhitu today (he's never been), it was sooo loverly there! As usually, it was really packed, all 2 of us there, until some lady and her pooch made the beach even more densely populated. darn tourists :p

anyways he just kinda chilled out on the beach the whilst i climbed and pillaged the beach for some photos. It was the first time i've been there during low tide, so there was a lot more to see then. In two hours i took 130 photos, which isn't saying much cause there is alot of rubbish when i go on a spree. But i just downloaded them and wow, i got a least 35 keepers and some really good stuff and i am usually quite critical about the work i do.

sigh, but the best part about it was the day was soo gorgeous, blue skies with puffy clouds, radiant colours and lighting, you just gotta put the camera down and say its good to be alive! I feel soo refreshed, i needed that.

Awwww , glad you had such a great day ! :love:
Also , theres nothing like ocean air to make your thoughts clearer and your whole being feel refreshed and alive ( gawd, do I sound like an ad for a shower gel yet or what ? ). Especially when the day IS a gorgeous blue-sky sorta day...
Cant wait to see the gems from today in the gallery , Vonn :)

vonnagy said:
my mate from welly came up and i took him over to Awhitu today (he's never been), it was sooo loverly there! As usually, it was really packed, all 2 of us there, until some lady and her pooch made the beach even more densely populated. darn tourists :p

anyways he just kinda chilled out on the beach the whilst i climbed and pillaged the beach for some photos. It was the first time i've been there during low tide, so there was a lot more to see then. In two hours i took 130 photos, which isn't saying much cause there is alot of rubbish when i go on a spree. But i just downloaded them and wow, i got a least 35 keepers and some really good stuff and i am usually quite critical about the work i do.

sigh, but the best part about it was the day was soo gorgeous, blue skies with puffy clouds, radiant colours and lighting, you just gotta put the camera down and say its good to be alive! I feel soo refreshed, i needed that.

I can't tell you how wonderful that sounds to me! Glad you had a good photo day and a good re-charge of the spirit kind of day. :love:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back