crawdaddio TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2005 Messages 1,157 Reaction score 15 Location Central IL Mar 2, 2006 #1 I've been trying my hand at some street photography lately. Let me know what you all like/dislike about this shot. Thanks for looking....:blushing:
I've been trying my hand at some street photography lately. Let me know what you all like/dislike about this shot. Thanks for looking....:blushing:
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 2, 2006 #2 He's like a piece on a giant chess board I like it.
crawdaddio TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2005 Messages 1,157 Reaction score 15 Location Central IL Mar 2, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks my man! I didn't even think of that. Keep eatin' yer spinach! I like the avatar........
Jeff Canes No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 19, 2003 Messages 6,194 Reaction score 29 Location Hollywood, FLA USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 2, 2006 #4 woodsac said: He's like a piece on a giant chess board I like it. Click to expand... nice shot
JonK I want MORE!! Joined May 19, 2005 Messages 3,568 Reaction score 140 Location Manitoba, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 2, 2006 #5 makes me think of a Twilight Zone set or something. It's so clean! and there's just something incongruous about the dude wearing a cowboy hat and boots in this spotless urban setting. nice capture.:thumbup:
makes me think of a Twilight Zone set or something. It's so clean! and there's just something incongruous about the dude wearing a cowboy hat and boots in this spotless urban setting. nice capture.:thumbup:
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Mar 2, 2006 #6 woodsac said: He's like a piece on a giant chess board Click to expand... :lmao: nice capture!
W wclement7 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 7, 2005 Messages 160 Reaction score 4 Location rapid city south dakota Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 3, 2006 #7 i really like it, the shadows, the tones, the subject! very cool foto!
N Neophyte Photographer TPF Noob! Joined Apr 5, 2005 Messages 501 Reaction score 0 Location South Dakota, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 3, 2006 #8 i'm unsure about the big post in the lower right
crawdaddio TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2005 Messages 1,157 Reaction score 15 Location Central IL Mar 3, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #9 Thanks!