What's new

Manfrotto 055nat3 - Ever hear of it?

Trevor Harris

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 26, 2011
Messages
77
Reaction score
6
Location
St. John's
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

[TD="colspan: 2"] I recently got my hands on a Manfrotto 055nat3 that has a 3 axis head mounted as well. I've never seen this tripod before and can't figure it out if it's cutting edge new or moderately old school. It's this old military green color which is perhaps that color for nature photographers, I'm not sure.
But anyway, it sort of not what I'm looking for. It's a bit to heavy and large for backpacking. So I'm looking to get rid of it and than use the money I get for it to buy something more appropriate.
I'm wondering if anyone has heard of this tripod or has another name for it. A google search brings up sporadic information and there is no mention of it on Manfrotto's website. I'd like to get an estimate value before I try and pawn it off.
Trevor _________________ ---------------- Trevor Harris
Nikon D200 SB-600 Tamron f/2.8 17-50mm Nikon 50mm f/1.8
[/TD]
 
It's older. About 10 years old.
 
Manfrotto MA 055 NAT 3
ID: 90103925
SKU: 711296
EAN: 8024221353402
 
Last edited:
hmm..... i know the 055 series still exists... but i dunno about the nat3 designation
 
If you were offered $120, I'd sell it and both of you will be happy.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom