What's new

Manfrotto 351MVB2 + 501 Head

weems

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 9, 2012
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Location
Georgia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I picked this up from a friend and it is just way too much tripod for my needs so I decided to part ways with it and pick up a cheaper smaller tripod. I would like to trade it for a decent Nikon lens that will work with my 3100. I will sell if the price is right but I would prefer to trade. It does not come with a bag, and will need a new quick release. The tripod isn't in the best shape cosmetically but still functions perfect.

I know I am new here but I am a long time lurker/reader and I administer a website of 100k+ and can give you my username there and multiple other references where I have done multiple transactions online. I am a straight shooter.

PM me all offers.
 

Attachments

  • $tripod.webp
    $tripod.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 190
  • $tripod2.webp
    $tripod2.webp
    882.6 KB · Views: 196
  • $tripod3.webp
    $tripod3.webp
    718.4 KB · Views: 215
Please post a price.
Thank-you,
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom