What's new

Manhattan at night through a fisheye - part 2

Loved them all--- I don't know if there's anything I would have changed about any of them.

In the first one, the angle feels really strong because of the severe curvature of the building on the far left. But when I think of removing that portion from the shot, it wouldn't feel the same because the colors from the vehicles give a nice "balance" to the shot overall.

In the second one, I love the details you brought out in the store window, as well as the blue light from a vehicle going past.

In the third one, the lighting is awesome--- you really did a good job with the window lights in the building without losing detail.

I like the last one because the point of view at street level has a "quiet" energy.

Curious--- what kind of aperature did you use for these?

Really enjoy these shots!!!
 
Last edited:
thank you. aperture is f/2.8 in all shots (fisheye has set aperture).
 
it took me a while to notice the one building in the middle of the first one, but once i did i was in awe. great shot man.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom