matt-l TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2007 Messages 2,707 Reaction score 1 Location Newfoundland..Due East Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 24, 2008 #16 Way better without the pole and people. Nicely done.
Puscas TPF Noob! Joined Oct 7, 2006 Messages 1,884 Reaction score 3 Location Brooklyn NY Jul 24, 2008 #17 yes, that crop is better. The new one has more impact. And Renair is right; this was taken from FDR Drive. pascal
yes, that crop is better. The new one has more impact. And Renair is right; this was taken from FDR Drive. pascal
aliaks TPF Noob! Joined Jun 8, 2008 Messages 102 Reaction score 1 Location Atlanta, GA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 24, 2008 #18 very good. and is much better w/o a pole!
aliaks TPF Noob! Joined Jun 8, 2008 Messages 102 Reaction score 1 Location Atlanta, GA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 24, 2008 #19 BTW, I have those two bridges also here are they: sorry for messing up your post LOVE BRIDGES!!
R rjackjames TPF Noob! Joined Mar 11, 2008 Messages 988 Reaction score 1 Location South Korea Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 26, 2008 #20 beautiful shot....I hope when I visit NY in Oct I be able to get a shot like this great work.
C carolinasoutdoor TPF Noob! Joined Jul 25, 2008 Messages 26 Reaction score 0 Location North Carolina Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 26, 2008 #21 I like it much better with the people and the pole gone. Good work!
potownrob TPF Noob! Joined Jul 8, 2008 Messages 312 Reaction score 0 Location Poughkeepsie, NY Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 27, 2008 #22 me likes :thumbup: