What's new

Manitoba Nights

Cheers Frederico. Nominated for April POTM.
 
Beautiful!! Just like in the wonderland!!
 
I had the exact same reaction when I saw this live. I might have shouted "holy cow" about five or six times during the first minute of the light show. Then one of the guys and I started "howling". Unbelievable.
Did you break down into tears like the Double Rainbow guy? :lol:

Very cool, I've always loved the northern lights. I'm actually on an automatic E-mail notification list, they send me an E-mail when the chances of A.B. are high for the Edmonton area. But so far, whenever I get the E-mail, it's overcast or the E-mail comes at 2:30am.
 
Cheers Frederico. Nominated for April POTM.
Thank you, kind sir!

I had the exact same reaction when I saw this live. I might have shouted "holy cow" about five or six times during the first minute of the light show. Then one of the guys and I started "howling". Unbelievable.
Did you break down into tears like the Double Rainbow guy? :lol:
"What does this mean?" :lol: I had to watch that video again. I wasn't on the verge of exploding into smithereens like the DR guy, that much I can say in my defence.

Very cool, I've always loved the northern lights. I'm actually on an automatic E-mail notification list, they send me an E-mail when the chances of A.B. are high for the Edmonton area. But so far, whenever I get the E-mail, it's overcast or the E-mail comes at 2:30am.
I use this, which probably applies to your area as well – it's not always 100% accurate, but has worked for me so far. I hear you about the overcast skies :(

Thanks all for your feedback!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom