Manual download ?

Revel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
HI
Im new to photography and have a Dynax40 35mm. Ive had it for a while now and have not really taken any notice of it until I thought I would try and use most of the features on it. With my new found enthusiasm I headed to get the instruction manual.
Im unable to find it :grumpy:
Can somebody tell me where I can download a manual for it or where I can get one from? All I seem to remember for some reason is that you are unable to use black and white film. Dont ask me why, but Im sure I will learn.

Thanks

It's unlikely IMO B&W won't work. It's possible that IR film wouldn't work if it has an IR image data recorder built in.

Rob

The Konica Minolta website has this:

http://www.konicaminoltaeurope.com/uploads/media/dynax_40_cat_e.pdf

but it doesn't seem to have a lot of detail - only 4 pages long. It might give you what you want, but there's possibly a more in-depth manual available somewhere.

...and I think Rob's right about the black+white film... no reason why this shouldn't work if colour film does. Infra-red film might not be suitable however.

Thanks for the information. Have downloaded the manual. Just need to print it off for some light reading. I quite like B/W photos, so I would be nice to be able to use this camera for it. Also going to do a bit of experimenting with macro, but thats another story :D

Most reactions

Back