What's new

Marble Stairs

Coldow91

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 14, 2007
Messages
1,370
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3030072665_a98e30a245.jpg



Taken at Princeton University



edit: here is another one taken at the same spot


 
Last edited:
bump
 
I really like the first image. It is awesome, great geometric shapes.The second one is a it flat for me.
 
i like the first one the best. I wish that the second one had some more of an orange hue to it.
 
1 > 2
the clouds are great in number 2 along with the reflection of them..
 
Thanks I like 1 more than 2 as well I think
 
i have photos from the same place!!!

i like #1 quite a lot
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom