Market in Cleveland - C&C would be appreciated.

This is my criticism towards this picture. You should have waited for the people to be gone. You should have stood in the middle of the hallway and had it going down even the entire way. Where is your focus point here? Just in the general direction of away?

You're slightly off-center here. A single step to the left might have fixed that.. hard to say. It's not bad but it lacks something of interest in the foreground - at least I'd like to see something there.

Did you take this on digital and make it black and white? Can you tell us more about the image.

Welcome to the forums, I'm also in Ohio!

Also try to resize images to like1024 pixels on the long side before posting here. It takes a long time for some people to load them etc...

You're slightly off-center here. A single step to the left might have fixed that.. hard to say. It's not bad but it lacks something of interest in the foreground - at least I'd like to see something there.

Did you take this on digital and make it black and white? Can you tell us more about the image.

Welcome to the forums, I'm also in Ohio!

Also try to resize images to like1024 pixels on the long side before posting here. It takes a long time for some people to load them etc...

This was taken quite some time ago, back when I didn't really know.. well, anything about photography haha. But yes, I did take it on a digital camera and then made it black and white. Some details about it are that it was taken at f/3.2, using ISO 80 and a 1/60th of a second shutter speed. It was also shot in jpeg and not raw. I've since realized the benefits of shooting in raw and have been using it quite a bit more frequently, however my camera I currently have has an amazing raw buffer of.. 1 shot haha. Thanks for the welcome, and sorry about not resizing the image. I'll keep that in mind the next time i post a picture.

Most reactions

Back