What's new

Marooned Fishing Boat: The Pt Reyes

Reminds me of Gilligan's Island, great capture!
 
Very nice. Do you have a colored version?
 
Great subject.. I checked out the group pool on flicker and its intresting to see diffrent shots of this.. Your photo is very nice with lots of detail. Thanks for the share.
 
Very nice shot and yours and the infrared shot on the group are my fave b&w versions.....there is a beautiful colour version too, quite saturated that reminds me of Velvia slide film.
 
I havent "been" "here in a while but I do still pass the Pt Reyes fishing boat on a weekly basis.

I shot this nearly a year ago.



​
 
Very nice - a wreck with a lot of character. The bw is perfect - don't let anyone talk you into changing it.
 
WOW; what a shot; yes, even though the colour is good, this theme definitely demands a B&W conversion; a real story teller


Regards :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom